Friday, August 8, 2008

Direction

I seem to be at one of those places were the path ahead of me isn't straight. There are different paths to follow. Which one should I take? Each one is unique but all have a common theme - doing what God needs me to do - but which one?

Should I stay on the same path - forge ahead - continue course but is that just the safe path? Continuing to do what I have been doing will probably yield the same results as it has been yielding. That may not be a bad thing. Maintaining a little stability.

Do I take another path? Am I ready to try a new direction - is it time for change? But which direction? There is more than one path ahead. How do I know where to go? What if the path I choose is a dead end? How will I know if I am on the correct path?

There are so many questions - I guess I will have to follow God's lead, trust Him and know He will always be there to guide me.








No comments: