Monday, August 25, 2008

Decision


The question that has been on my mind - what path do I follow? The current one - aka the safe one or do I venture out of my comfort zone and take a new path.

I've been standing in the middle of the intersection for too long. It's time to move ahead. God is nudging me to travel down a new path. I am not sure what lies ahead but here goes.

I do know that God will be with me, that I have people who will help me and that this won't be the last time I stand in the middle of an intersection. With each intersection comes the opportunity for growth.

I am inviting you to follow my path - each twist, turn, hill and valley. I think the journey is going to be an adventure.

1 comment:

Jenster said...

I've been praying for you. I'm looking forward to seeing what God has planned for you!