Friday, January 23, 2009

Golly "G"




My friend Jenster posted this on her blog.  

Rules: If you want to play, leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on...

1.  Grandparents - my grandparents are all gone but I have wonderful memories of time spent with them and I love the relationship my kids have with theirs.  What a wonderful way to learn from very wise people.

2.  grace - without God's grace we are all lost

3.  gifts - I love not only the kind of gifts that you can touch but even more the kind you can't.  You know the unexpected kind word - a gentle hug - extra help just when you thought you couldn't go on

4.  Gap - one of my favorite stores!

5.  gem - the bigger the better - what woman doesn't like gems

6.  girlfriends - I have the best girlfriends - they are always there when I need them and when I don't.  Life without girlfriends is like life without grace!

7.  grin - who doesn't love to smile or for that matter love to see someone smile :)

8.  guitar - I love music although I am more partial to drums but that begins with d

9.  gab - Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to talk!

10. God - because He loves me unconditionaly and is always there with open arms waiting for me.

Sooooo - who wants a letter?