Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy summer!

Where does time go? I can't believe I haven't blogged for 2 months. Shame on me. Time to change that!

What a summer so far! It all started with a party to help to two awesome friends celebrate their marriage. Sun, sand, fun, food - ok not sand but lots of sun, food and fun.

Two days later I set off with 37 high school students and 9 other adults for a week at Milligan College for MOVE - Christ in Youth's summer conference. It was an amazing trip. Five days full of worship, discipleship, quiet time for prayer and fun.

Less than 24 hours after we arrived home I finished packing for Andrew's American Music Abroad trip to Europe and took him to Albright College for rehearsals before leaving. They left on July 2nd and arrive home this Friday! I miss him!

While Andrew was having fun in Europe I was helping to prepare for Christ's Church of the Valley's annual middle school conference - STRETCH. This year's theme was Full Circle. We had 600 plus students over the three day conference. When I have the DVD I will post it.

That brings me to today. A day off to try and catch up before I begin helping with Kids' Camp Big Top. I know it's going to be BIG!

Look for future posts about each event - complete with pictures and great stories.

No comments: