Thursday, March 13, 2008

Time to grow

"You must do the things you think you cannot do."
Eleanor Roosevelt


Today is the day I start doing things I think I can't do; like creating a blog. Yesterday with the help of Matt (an awesome Youth Pastor and Mentor) I created this blog as a way to inspire and share my own perspectives about life and all it has for us. It has taken me until today at 3:30 to actually gain the courage to sit and write.


Stepping out of my comfort zone isn't always easy for me. Each time I step out of that zone it gives me the opportunity to grow, learn and have faith that God is beside me. So the journey begins and I am glad you are along for the ride.

3 comments:

Jenster said...

Yea! So now YOU'VE been sucked in to. :o)

Jenster said...

Ooops. Forgive my bad spelling. The massive quantities of snot in my head are making it difficult to think straight. At least that's my story.

Anonymous said...

Well, so far so good. It looks like you are a natural blogger.